Did you know you can easily nurse baby in all Sakura Bloom carriers?
• Loosen each underarm strap and bounce gently to allow baby to scootch down a bit to breast level
• Help baby to latch
• You may need to continue to support the breast for them if they are very young and not sitting independently yet
• Move baby back up to kissable height as soon as they are finished actively suckling
• Use one hand to hug and gently lift baby while using the other hand to lift the top ring and tug slightly to loosen (the sling rings shouldn't go higher than your collar bone)
• Allow baby's weight to settle back into the sling and help them to latch
• Re-tighten where necessary to provide head support and a secure fit
• When baby is finished actively suckling, move them back to kissable height and adjust for support
Still have questions? Shoot us a note at email@example.com and we'll happily help. Crowdsourcing more your thing? Join our Facebook group, Unthreaded, where over 40,000 members of our community will help you find your answers.