Raw Cotton | Seek
SHIPPING STARTS FRIDAY, JUNE 23.
Raw cotton is hand spun and then masterfully woven on wooden looms into the softest cloth, making way only for intricately placed dots & lines. Shadowy hints of natural dye along a sandy dune of cream, paired with our matte gold rings
Two slings. Goa, single layer. Tapri, double layer. Each a unique texture and weight all unto itself. Supportive as they are soft, both of these slings will take you from the newborn days on through the toddler years with ease.
• are made right here in our san diego workshop
• are easy on/off, just cinch and go
• are perfect for breastfeeding on demand wherever you are
• promote bonding, and calm fussy babies
• are comfortable, intuitive, and deliciously snuggly
• are great for naps when out and about
• mimic natural in-arms carrying positions
• are easy to care for and become softer and stronger over time
• allow you to get work done and make both of you happy
• are each accompanied by a full color instructional booklet
• grow with your child from infancy through the toddler years