Honey Ring Sling
IN STOCK | Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Made in California
- Free Shipping Worldwide
Simple Silk. Perfect for the freshest of newborns, and rock-solid enough for the chunkiest of toddlers, our Simple Silks are hand-dyed and tumbled dry in LA creating soft and floppy silk - incredibly lightweight and supportive. Its ability to dry quickly and low-profile packability make it the perfect textile for any adventure.
If you look closely at our Simple silk you will see that the perfection lies in the imperfection of the nubs and slubs of the hand-spun yarns. These silk fibers are short, which helps to make the silk so supportive and comfortable - allowing the carrier to have the tiniest amount of give without stretch so that it molds perfectly to you and your baby every time.
Silk is our favorite recommendation for summer and for anyone looking for that perfect carrier to take them from the newborn days through the toddler years. It was the very first textile we started with years ago and is still our favorite today!
A versatile carrier designed to be a custom fit each time in a variety of different carry styles. A ring sling perfectly supports your baby in a secure and ergonomic position by simply adjusting one strip of fabric and the rings.
- Good for babies 7 - 35lb
- One size, adjustable
- Comfortable, custom fit every time
- Compact, low profile + easy to pack
- Wear baby hands free, in a variety of positions
- Great for newborns, breastfeeding + wearing while pregnant
- Made in California
Length note. We recommend starting with our standard length sling if you are unsure. Sling length is largely personal preference rather than a safety issue. The general rule of thumb for ring sling safety is that you want at least 6"+ of tail coming out of the rings when you are wearing it and our standard size is great for most wearers.
*All Sakura Bloom baby carriers are certified hip healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, and have been lab tested to comply with all current US government, ASTM, and CPSIA safety standards.
Washing your Sakura Bloom Ring Sling is easy!
Whether your sling is made from silk, cashmere, linen, or bamboo, the care is the same.
Get a little something on your sling but aren't ready for a full wash? Spot clean it.
Spot clean fabric when necessary with a gentle detergent and cool water, just be sure the detergent is free of optical brighteners, enzymes, and baking soda.
2. Fill a basin with cold water and add little liquid detergent. You want something free of optical brighteners and enzymes.
3. Gently swish your sling around for 1 minute. It may lose some dye, that is ok.
4. Remove the sling from the water and gently squeeze or roll into a towel to remove excess water.
5. Hang the sling to dry, inside and out of direct sunlight. If you sling is linen or cotton, you can pop it in in the dryer on the low setting (cover the rings with a sock so they don't scratch up). We do not recommend putting your silk, wool, or bamboo ring sling in the dryer as it will shrink significantly.
6. Iron your sling on the hottest setting (it usually says linen) to get it nice, soft and floppy. We love using steam on our iron to really get those wrinkles out!
Note! Keep in mind that all of our slings are lovingly crafted from all-natural textiles, so just like a pair of black jeans or a colored t-shirt, each time you wash your sling, it may lose a bit of color.
We offer Free Shipping Worldwide and work hard to ship all in stock carriers from our San Diego workshop within 2 business days, M-F. Prices do not include taxes or duties.
Returns for store credit are accepted within 30 days of shipment from our San Diego workshop. Read our policies here.
Note: A reminder that we craft everything here in our San Diego workshop in small batches, we don’t mass produce anything. Be sure to check for an estimated ship date above the price as many things are preorder, meaning they are in production and ship when they come off the floor. Don't see a note? That item is in stock and ready to ship in 1-2 business days.