Social Media Coordinator
Title: Social Media Coordinator
Location: Leucadia, CA
Hours: This is a part-time, in-studio position with room to grow
The Social Media Coordinator bubbles with positive energy, is highly creative, understands our brand vision, and has an eye for design. He or she loves connecting with people through engaging content and relationship establishment in various social media channels. Most importantly, our ideal candidate is a networking superstar, enhancing our community through savvy networking, strategically planning social media events and promotions, and geeking out over the ins and outs of the online social scene!
- Bring your savvy to the table, partnering with our creative, marketing and media team to curate and create content for Sakura Bloom's social channels
- Rock your organizational side, planning and maintaining content/editorial calendars and online promotions/events
- Socialize and hang with our amazing community, both online and in person at local events in our Leucadia studio
- Stay current and up to date on all the latest social media trends via continuing education and networking events
- Social, in person and online.
- Highly motivated.
- An amazing, captivating writer.
- Proficient in the use of social media including: Instagram + Instagram Stories, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, blog curation etc.
- Someone who loves creating content.
- Excellent with working in groups and have great people skills.
- Babywearing experience a plus.
- Event coordination a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with social media community management a plus.
Sound like you?