For babies: 7-45lb
Learn our top Scout fit tips below, and then scroll down for our full play by play instructional videos!
These additional pro-tips will help you get extra comfy in your Scout!
1. Put the carrier on, upside down, high on your waist, with the warning labelfacing away from you, and the panel seam at your belly button or above.⠀⠀
2. Secure the rings at your waist, your Scout should still be label facing out, thenbring your baby on you, and bring the panel up around them. ⠀⠀
3. Secure your chest strap, then tighten up that side webbing. You’re done. Safe and comfy hammock seat for your little one!⠀
Yes, you can reach your chest-strap behind you! Here's how:
1. Before picking up baby, loosen up the side webbing.
2. Put baby in position and reach up to grab the two straps. Loosely secure therings.
3. Tighten up your side webbing. This slides the chest strap down your midback, bringing it into optimal place.
If you fold your waist belt before securing to your body, you shorten the body of the Scout, making it a perfect pocket for your newborn baby to feel snug inside. Watch our newborn legs in video below to see how its done!
Learn how to wear your Scout with our step by step guides below.