For babies: 7-45lb
Learn how to wear your Scout with our step by step guides below.
These additional pro-tips will help you get extra comfy in your Scout!
1. Put the carrier on, upside down, high on your waist, with the warning labelfacing away from you, and the panel seam at your belly button or above.⠀⠀
2. Secure the rings at your waist, your Scout should still be label facing out, thenbring your baby on you, and bring the panel up around them. ⠀⠀
3. Secure your chest strap, then tighten up that side webbing. You’re done. Safe and comfy hammock seat for your little one!⠀
Yes, you can reach your chest-strap behind you! Here's how:
1. Before picking up baby, loosen up the side webbing.
2. Put baby in position and reach up to grab the two straps. Loosely secure therings.
3. Tighten up your side webbing. This slides the chest strap down your midback, bringing it into optimal place.