Title: Content + Copy Coordinator
Location: Encinitas, CA
Hours: This is a part-time, in-studio position with room to grow
The Content + Copy Coordinator is someone who loves wordsmithing and content creation, who is a modern master of the English language, who is already planning the caption as you snap the photo, and who feels most at home with a topic and a blank notebook. From brainstorming new ideas to developing and publishing engaging copy, our ideal candidate has exceptional copywriting skills expertly paired with the ability to maintain a platform-optimized and consistent voice and style.You will...
- Partner with our creative, marketing and media team to create and publish varied content for all platforms
- Rock your organizational side, working with the team to plan and maintain content/editorial calendars
- Proactively identify ways to distribute existing and new content
- Socialize and hang with our amazing community, both online and in person at local events in our Encinitas studio
- Stay current and up to date on all the latest copywriting and content trends via continuing education and networking events
- An amazing, captivating writer who loves creating content
- Someone with strong attention to detail and exceptional command of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- A self-starter who is able to write and edit independently
- Able to multi-task, balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledgeable in writing for social media including: Instagram + Instagram Stories, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, blog curation, email marketing etc.
- Friendly and fun with great people skills
- Highly motivated and super organized
- 1-2 years agency or eCommerce marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background (in English, Communications, Journalism, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of the SoCal area a plus
- Babywearing experience a plus
You + Sakura Bloom:
We think of ourselves as more than a baby sling designer and manufacturer... we are a resource for parents. Your projects will focus on a multitude of topics, from product launches to interviews with movers and shakers in the community, and will live as original blog content, in our social channels, and as permanent pieces on our website.
We are a family-run small business, so working with us means becoming part of something that is so much more than a job: it's a way of life. We are looking for motivated, creative, passionate, hard-working, kind, and skilled people to join our team and become a part of our journey!
Sound like you?