About our Eve Scout
• Hand-spun, hand-loomed raw cotton lined with our Flax linen
• Removable sleep/sun hood included
• Good for babies 7 - 45lb
• Easy to wear on your front or back, great for breastfeeding
• Wonderful for babywearing while pregnant
• Made in California
• Certified hip healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
• Lab tested to meet the ASTM F42236-16 standard
• CPSIA compliant
Please note. We craft everything in small batches here at our workshop, be sure to check the estimated ship date as most things are preorder, meaning they are in production and ship when they come off the floor.
About our Seek Collection
Raw cotton is hand spun and then masterfully woven on wooden looms into the softest cloth, making way only for intricately placed dots & lines. Shadowy hints of natural dye along a sandy dune of cream. Learn more here.
This handloom textile is full of character and variation, it is not a perfectly woven cloth on a machine. Expect weavers knots, skipped threads, different placement of stripes, etc. It is all part of the charm of Seek.
Join the Community
Our vibrant community group, Unthreaded, is a great resource, full of helpful information and loads of community advice. We highly recommend joining.