Banana Ice Cream!
We love making this delicious treat from about 6 months old on, and for our families and friends when our kids were celebrating their first birthday. It’s super simple to make and tastes fresh and sweet. Watch how to do it below!
- Peel a sweet, very ripe banana.
- Cut it into chunks. We like rounds because they’re easy.
- Freeze the chunks overnight. We like to do this in a glass container with a lid.
- Pop them into a food processor and use the Pulse setting.
- Blend, scrape, blend, scrape, etc. You’ll watch the texture continue to get smoother and smoother.
- Once totally smooth, give it another 30 secs or so to give it a bit more loft and air.
- Pop your ice cream back into the lidded container and freeze.
- Enjoy alone or with your favorite toppings! We're big fans of toasted coconut and chocolate chips!