All Sakura Bloom products purchased directly from the Sakura Bloom website or one of our authorized Sakura Bloom retailers carry a full one-year warranty on manufacture defects from the date of purchase. Due to the nature of natural fibers and hand-woven products this warranty does not include fabric fading, normal wear and tear, common slubs present in the weave of the fabric, snags or rips in the fabric from outside forces, or small differences in the measurement of the product. *Sakura Bloom products purchased second hand are not covered under this warranty.
Here is a wonderful article on Legacy Carriers written by the BCIA.
IMPORTANT! If we receive a sling that does not meet the above requirements, it will be returned to sender.
How to inquire about a warranty issue:
Product was purchased directly from the Sakura Bloom website:
- Read our Policy above to determine if your product meets our Warranty requirements. If yes, follow the instructions below.
- To start the warranty process, look up your order below.
- Choose the product that you would like to replace and click the Create Return shopping cart button.
- Follow prompts, be sure to have images ready to upload to support your request.
- You will receive an email response to your request within 48 business hours .
Product was purchased from an authorized Sakura Bloom retailer:
If you purchased your product through an authorized Sakura Bloom retailer, please contact that retailer to log your warranty inquiry. We will work directly with the retailer. Thank you.